SilkSHIELD All Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
With powerful yet gentle protection, this transparent sunscreen has an exclusive peptide blend that provides anti-aging benefits long after sunset.
53.8 g / 1.9 Oz.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing, broad-spectrum sunscreen that blends in sheer.
- Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
- May be used on sensitive or vulnerable skin, including post-cosmetic treatment skin.
- Fragrance-free and oil-free.
- Winner of InStyle's Best Beauty Buys 2022 for "Most Innovative Skincare".
NON-COMEDOGENIC – HYPOALLERGENIC – PARABEN-FREE – CRUELTY-FREE – GLUTEN-FREE
Before and After
- Diagnosis: Sun Damage, Hyperpigmentation
- Treatment: ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Hyperpigmentation System
- Duration: 6 months
- Ascorbic acid (10%): Exfoliates skin surface pigmentation for a more even tone and brighter complexion
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Proven to help prevent new pigment formation
- Tocopheryl acetate & coenzyme-Q10: Proven to prevent new pigment formation by up to 80% by inhibiting new melanin formation. Helps to stimulate healthy collagen production and reduce wrinkle depth
- Squalane: Mimics our body’s own natural moisturizer factor for additional hydration
Zinc Oxide - 19.95% - Mineral UVA/UVB protectant
TriHex Technology: Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
Ectoin: Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair existing sun damage within the skin.
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ectoin, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylene Carbonate
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away