Vivier Hyperpigmentation 2% HQ Program
With the Vivier Hyperpigmentation Program (2% Hydroquinone) and just 4 minutes a day, you can erase years of skin damage. Our curated collection of pharmaceutical-grade products is made to specifically brighten your complexion and lighten mild to severe dark spots for a refreshed, even tone. Recapture your natural healthy glow.
This beautiful set contains the following full-size products in an elegant bag:
- Medicated Wash
- Exfoliant Forte
- Advanced Skin Lightening Serum
- Retinol 1% Night Complex
- Corrector 2
- Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Our Programs approach
Each Vivier Program is designed as a complete end-to-end routine to Prepare, Target, Moisturize and Protect your skin. We tailor each program to your skin condition and needs to ensure the best results. Each pH-balanced product prepares the skin for the next step and, when combined as directed, ensures visible, predictable results at a better value.
*Product image may differ from the actual product.
Medicated Wash - Key Ingredients
- 2% Salicylic Acid USP: a beta-hydroxy acid with keratolytic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hexamidine Diisethionate: an antimicrobial and antibacterial agent to help control acne blemishes and keeps skin clear. It has emollient capacities to provide a more refreshed and hydrated skin.
Advanced Skin Lightening Serum - Key Ingredients
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid: calms, brightens, and helps skin retain moisture while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grapefruit Extract: has antioxidant properties and is beneficial for all skin types, especially for oily skin.
- 2% Hydroquinone USP: produces a depigmenting effect by selective action on the melanocyte metabolism and lightens areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
Corrector 2 - Key Ingredients
- 2% Hydroquinone USP: is a gold standard tyrosinase inhibitor that produces depigmenting effect by selective action on melanocyte metabolism. It lightens areas of darkened skin: freckles, age spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
- L-Ascorbic Acid USP: calms, brightens, and helps the skin to retain its moisture while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Alpha-Tocopherol: helps reduce transepidermal water loss, which helps prevent dry skin. It is a photo protectant that helps protect the cellular membrane from free-radical damage.
- Lactic Acid: exfoliates and moisturizes the skin to improve fine wrinkling and promote softer, smoother skin.
Exfoliant Forte - Key Ingredients
- 7% Glycolic Acid: exfoliates the dead skin cells off the skin and improves the texture and tone of the skin.
- 3% Lactic Acid: exfoliates to improve fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing the skin for a more hydrated appearance.
Retinol 1% Night Complex - Key Ingredients
- 1.0% Pure Retinol: Enhances skin's radiance while reducing and preventing wrinkles and fine lines. It alters the behavior of aged cells so they act in a more youthful manner.
- Vitamin C: Calms, brightens, and helps skin retain moisture while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: Photoprotectant that helps protect cellular membrane from free-radical damage.
- Shea Butter: Protects skin from dehydration and external aggressions by increasing moisturization.
Medicated Wash - Ingredients
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Hexamidine Diisethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water/Eau.
Advanced Skin Lightening Serum - Ingredients
Hydroquinone USP 2%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau.
Corrector 2 - Ingredients
Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Methylparaben, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Exfoliant Forte - Ingredients
Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone
Retinol 1% Night Complex - Ingredients
Water/Eau, Squalane, Allyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate-85, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 45 - Ingredients
7.5% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), 2.5% Avobenzone, 2 % Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid (Ensulizole), Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, D-Panthenol, Ethylparaben, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water/Eau.
Follow the steps indicated in the pamphlet provided with your program.
While restoring your skin to its natural brilliance, expect to go through three phases. The duration of each phase may vary based on your skin condition.
Phase 1: "Cleanse and Detox Your Skin" (weeks 1 to 6) You have agreed to embark on a journey to healthy and youthful skin. At the initial stages of treatment, it is very typical for the skin to see some effects from purging/detoxification before it starts to rejuvenate.
Phase 2: "Experience the Transformation – The Beauty of Results™" (weeks 7 to 12) At this stage, your skin is more tolerant and most potential skin responses have dissipated. There will be a visible reduction in hyperpigmentation. You are on your way to seeing a healthy glow.
Phase 3: "Maintenance to Keep Skin Healthy and Strong" (weeks 13 to 36) At the final stage, you will cycle off the Hyperpigmentation Program (2% HQ) to Hyperpigmentation Program (Non-HQ) for maintenance. It is essential to continue to wear an SPF 30+ to maintain results.
Please refer to the treatment system box or product container for caution and warnings.