- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly twice a week.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove thoroughly with warm water, moist towels or cotton pads.
- Suitable for use on face, chest and back.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
As a spot treatment, apply directly to blemished areas. Suitable for use on face, chest and back
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using another topical acne product at the same time.If irritation occurs, use only one product at a time.
Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For more severe cases, and/or if improvement is not apparent within 6-8 weeks, consult a health care professional.
Apply only to areas with acne. Do not use on broken skin or on large areas of the skin. If you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin, discontinue use and consult a health care professional. If you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering or difficulty breathing, get medical help right away.