Complexion Clearing Masque
A natural, clay-based masque, comprising 10% sulfur, that treats and prevents acne, cleanses clogged pores, absorbs excess surface oils, and hydrates skin.
Natural clay-based formula to treat mild, moderate and severe acne.
85 g / 3 oz.
Formerly known as Sulfur Masque
ZO Complexion Clearing Masque
A natural, clay-based formula that treats and prevents acne. Formula purifies pores and absorbs excess oil that can lead to future breakouts while hydrating the skin to combat dryness.
Key Benefits of ZO Complexion Clearing Masque
- Treats and prevents acne, reduces sebum and calms irritation
- Provides hydration restoration, replenishment and retention
- Absorbs surface oils and removes debris to help keep pores clear
- Can be used as a spot treatment on blemishes
- Sulfur (10%): Treats and prevents acne; reduces sebum and calms irritation
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration to restore skin barrier function
- Kaolin and bentonite: Absorb surface oils and removes debris to help keep pores clear
Aqua/Water/Eau, Talc, Sulfur, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ultramarines (CI 77007).
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly twice a week.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove thoroughly with warm water, moist towels or cotton pads.
- Suitable for use on face, chest and back.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
As a spot treatment, apply directly to blemished areas. Suitable for use on face, chest and back
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using another topical acne product at the same time.If irritation occurs, use only one product at a time.
Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For more severe cases, and/or if improvement is not apparent within 6-8 weeks, consult a health care professional.
Apply only to areas with acne. Do not use on broken skin or on large areas of the skin. If you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin, discontinue use and consult a health care professional. If you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering or difficulty breathing, get medical help right away.
Helps with my breakouts.
Love this mask, skin feels so smooth and clean after using it, helps prevent further breakout as well...
Good mask for breakouts or spot treating!
Love this mask!
Works well on my skin.