Radical Night Repair
This anti-aging treatment, formulated with 1% retinol, improves texture and uneven pigmentation and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful skin tone.
Appropriate for aging skin with fine lines, wrinkles and sun-damaged skin.
60 mL / 2 fl oz.
Formerly known as Ossential® Advanced Radical Night Repair
ZO Radical Night Repair
This unique formula is designed to deliver rapid results to address the multiple signs of skin aging. It uses a patented micro delivery system to provide a slow release of high-potency retinol to maximize anti-aging benefits and minimize irritation. It also improves rough texture, reduces brown spots for a more even skin tone and helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Benefits of ZO Radical Night Repair
- Tightens, smooths and firms skin
- Helps improve skin’s brightness, reduces brown spots and provides a more even tone
- Provides anti-irritant benefits to help calm and soothe the skin
- Provides powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to minimize inflammation and prevent future skin aging
- Works as advanced anti-aging at-home peel
Before and After
- Diagnosis: Sun Damage, Dullness, Skin Laxity, Lines, Wrinkles
- Treatment: Level III: Aggressive Anti-Aging Program
- Duration: 4 months
- High potency microencapsulated retinol: Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production, and helps even skin tone
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells: Provides multiple antioxidant protection to prevent future skin aging
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract: Anti-irritant complex suppresses inflammation and redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil: Hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids to reverse dry, dull skin
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn)Oil, Lecithin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Sulfite, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Apply to clean skin. Massage 2-3 pumps evenly on face twice a week, 30 minutes before bedtime. Use every other day. Increase to nightly use as tolerated.
Initial dryness, irritation and peeling is normal and typically develops 2-3 days following the first application.
Recommended to use with Growth Factor Serum.
For external use only. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Wait 7 days after having a peel or microdermabrasion.
Stop use if rash or irritation develops and persists. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun; wear a sunscreen with SPF 30 daily.
This is my absolute favourite skin care product. It was a game changer for my acne treatment. You will peel after first couple applications, but once your skin adjusts, peeling stops. I use twice a week.
My first experience with retinol. I'm still peeling (only using twice a week)
The Radical Night Repair is high in Retinol, and I started slow, twice a week, after a month I am still shedding skin but a lot less, I am going to up to 3 times a week as I am off work for the holiday, I'll comeback in a few months with a real review as it's way to early at this point, that's why I don't like doing reviews before 12 weeks.
This cream has made a huge difference on my acne scars.
I used it for 5 days peeling it’s a wonderful high concentrate retinol. Gave me amazing results within a week.