HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36
For The Ultimate Protection and Glow
91 gr / 3.2 Fl. Oz.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 36 with a lightweight all-mineral formulation.
- Evens and brightens skin with a glowing tint for most skin tones.
- Powerful antioxidants help protect skin from pollution, IR rays and blue light.
- Provides long-lasting hydration.
- Fragrance-free reef-friendly formulation.
- Water resistant 40 minutes.
- No white residue.
- Winner of SHAPE "Best Tinted Moisturizer 2021" Beauty Award.
NON-COMEDOGENIC – HYPOALLERGENIC – PARABEN-FREE – CRUELTY-FREE – GLUTEN-FREE
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene: Powerful antioxidants to further protect the skin.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment: Counteracts IR-generated free radicals.
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract: Helps prevent air pollution-induced oxidative stress.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone: Highly potent hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant and anti-irritant.
- Ectoin: Helps protect from blue light and can repair sun damage that has already occurred within the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ergothioneine, Ectoin, Squalane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away