10% Vitamin C Self-Activating
This potent anti-aging dose of vitamin C brightens and redefines skin, promoting an even skin tone, and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother complexion.
50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Formerly known as Ossential™ C-Bright Serum
ZO 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating
ZO 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating serum provides a potent dose of pure vitamin C that is stabilized to brighten and re-texture the skin. Helps promote a more even skin tone and prevents the formation of new pigment.
Key Benefits of ZO 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating
- Corrects existing pigment
- Increases melanocyte stabilization to inhibit future pigmentation
- Water-free formula helps keep pure vitamin C and L-ascorbic acid ultra-stable
- Provides multiple antioxidant protection to defend against environmental triggers
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and supports skin barrier restoration
Before and After
- Diagnosis: Sun Damage, Hyperpigmentation
- Treatment: ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Hyperpigmentation System
- Duration: 6 months
- Ascorbic acid (10%): Exfoliates skin surface pigmentation for a more even tone and brighter complexion
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Proven to help prevent new pigment formation
- Tocopheryl acetate & coenzyme-Q10: Proven to prevent new pigment formation by up to 80% by inhibiting new melanin formation. Helps to stimulate healthy collagen production and reduce wrinkle depth
- Squalane: Mimics our body’s own natural moisturizer factor for additional hydration
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply 2-3 pumps to clean, dry skin AM and PM or as directed by your physician. C-Bright should always be the first product applied after cleansing, and should be worn under other prescribed ZO® treatment products. Begin gradually and increase frequency as tolerated. Slight redness and stinging or tingling is a normal reaction from vitamin C use and will subside.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
I purchased the Zo vitamin C which I have used before. Love it. This eyecream I haven’t used before and look forward to seeing positive effects as all Zo products seem to be superior.
I appreciate the great customer service from Anti Aging Vancouver.
I used to live in Vancouver but now live in the east and I order from them.
10% vitamin C by ZO is gentle , effective , and non greasy.
My skin looks brighter. This is a nice cream overall. It goes on silky smooth. My skin looks brighter
Research every ingredient before purchasing this one, works well and smells nice but too scared to use another bottle
Thank you for your review of the 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating product. I understand that you may be concerned about the ingredients, but please be assured that this product has undergone thorough testing and is Health Canada approved for safety. Zo is a trusted and reputable brand that prioritizes safety and efficacy in their products. I encourage you to speak with a skincare professional or a representative from Zo if you have any further concerns or questions about the ingredients. They can provide you with more information about the science and research behind this product, and help address any concerns you may have.
The texture is different than any other Vit C product I have used. You really feel the "tingle" after applying, but it's not uncomfortable by any means. Absorbs nicely with a matte finish and doesn't irritate my otherwise sensitive skin. I haven't been using it long enough to verify how well the product works long term.
Thank you for sharing your review of the 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating product. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the texture and that it doesn't irritate your sensitive skin. The tingling sensation is a common effect of vitamin C products, and it's good to know that it's not uncomfortable for you. Keep up with your skincare routine and hopefully you'll see positive long-term results!