Derma-V™ is Vivier's latest innovation. A new skin repair cream with prebiotics and antioxidants. The skin is our largest organ and is home to trillions of bacteria that form our skin's microbiome which is our first line of defense against infection, redness, inflammation, and other more serious skin diseases. Research has shown that an unbalanced microbiome leaves the skin weak and unprotected, thus playing a vital role in our skin health.
Appropriate for all skin types including sensitive skin.
55 mL / 1.83 Fl. Oz.
DERMA-V’s exclusive blend of 5 skin-repairing ingredients that synergistically work together with your skin to restore skin health and hydration levels while you sleep. These 5 masterfully formulated ingredients will repair and protect our skin’s barrier function, protect and balance skin microbiome for healthier skin and help to prevent skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, or other more serious skin diseases.
Key Benefits of Vivier AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cream
- Great for all skin types.
- Ideal for following up after dermatological procedures.
- A new and innovative skin health repair and protective barrier cream.
- Not tested on animals.
- Made in Canada.
- Prebiotics: helps to repair and strengthen skin functions for an enhanced appearance.
- Antioxidants: protective and corrective anti-aging action for younger-looking skin.
- Hydration Boosters: hydrates for smoother and more radiant skin.
- Repairing Boosters (Teprenone): healthier-looking skin by increasing skin hydration and improving barrier integrity.
- Peptides (Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract): helps skin maintain its strength and elasticity, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, HEA/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, C13-C14 Isoparrafin, Polysorbate 80, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Teprenone, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, C9-12 Alkane, Polysilicone-11, L-Proline, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed (Oriza Sativa) Rice Extract, Hydroxyresveratrol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hexylene Glycol, Polydextrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Orobanche Rapum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Apply a small amount to the face, neck, and chest at night or as needed.
- Ideal for use following dermatological procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, IPL, and non-ablative laser. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C / 59-86 °F).
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
I have combination skin, and this moisturizer satisfies my skin's winter thirst without making it greasy or breaking me out. I never paid so much for a cream, but i must say i would buy it again.
This product has made my skin feel so healthy. I apply it in the evenings after using retinol and it limits any irritations. It’s the perfect addition to my skincare routine and I love that it has prebiotics and antioxidants!
One of my favourite products. A little goes a long way.