Sunscreen + Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Superior skin defense infused with advanced colour pigments and light-reflecting minerals for a luminous glow.
3 g / 0.10 Oz.
How to use video can be found in the product description below.
ZO Sunscreen + Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Sunscreen + Powder SPF 45 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments.
Key Benefits of ZO Sunscreen + Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying
- Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS MÉDICINAUX
Zinc Oxide/Oxyde de Zinc 25.0%
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS NON-MÉDICINAUX
Mica, Hydroxyapatite, PolymethylMethacrylate/Méthacrylate de poly(méthyle), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer/Polymère croisé de HDI/triméthylol hexyllactone, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Butter/Beurre de Simmondsiachinensis (jojoba), Bronze Powder/Poudre de bronze, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Huile de graine de Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), Iron Oxides/Oxydes de fer, Phenoxyethanol/Phénoxyéthanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane/Triéthoxycaprylylsilane, Bisabolol,Ethyl Ferulate/Férulate d’éthyle, Water/Eau, Silica/Silice, Ethylhexylglycerin/Ethylhexylglycérine, Tocopheryl Acetate/Acétate de dl-alpha tocophéryle, Melanin/Mélanine, Pentylene Glycol/Pentylène glycol, Ascorbic Acid/Acide ascorbique, Retinyl Palmitate/Palmitate de rétinyle.
SPF 45. Helps prevent sunburn.If used asdirected with other sun protection measures [see Directions for Use], decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Adults 18 years and older. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapplyatleast every 2 hours.Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your riskof skin cancerand early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn,not skin canceror early skin aging.Todecreasethis risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants,hats and sunglasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medicalhelp right away.
Brush broke within a few uses, powder doesn’t come out well. Will not buy again.
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this product, but it has turned out to be better than I had imagined. It applies easily and is lightweight, while providing the protection I need.
The price of the product is too much and the size is too small overall the product is ok for me l gave 2 star because of price
I’ll give the company 5/5 stars for fast shipping and competitive pricing.
The sunscreen I ordered was good quality, a much better value and quality than other powder sunscreens. I’m still a bit sensitive to anything over 20 spf.
Love that it has sunscreen so when I need more or I need to touch up my powder I just put it on. Very convenient!